-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Nasta
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 2:12 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Got a short & new q's

Battery is fine.

Blinkers also working fine now w/ a new flasher ($1.85 retail).

Got my exhaust pipe leaks re-welded today and they are fine now. There's
still a small leak at the heat riser. I can't really tell if it's the riser
or just the gasket. I'll try just the gasket first since it is much cheaper.

Still haven't had a chance to trace down the short though. Little by little
I'm getting to all the nuisance problemitos. Hoping to install the seat
belts for real tomorrow. Right now they are just tucked into the seat for
visual purposes to avoid a ticket if stopped.

Thanks,
John Nasta