are you looking in a mirror when you type this shit its you who is believing everything you read,  bush cannot communicate his own idea, he can only read a speech that someone else wrote and only after he crammed it in to his dead brain, i watch the debates, bush is a moron, my 90 year grandmother  thinks better and faster then him, he's admit to being a alcoholic you only come to that self diagnose after your brain is damage, and this is the guy that carry the football, and cheniey is just a yes man, to any man that will hire him, and if he had to run with the football he would croak, and the part about your son marrying another man, if you had a son which i don't think you do you,as a fatheryou would want him to be happy no matter what gender turn his crank. and finally without the dems we would have no social security, would have no man on the moon,  i can go on , you reblicans are piggs pure and simple, you take know responabilty for your actions, jim and yes i sign it