Are you people about ready to get rid of this jerk off (mark fellman) or must I unsub?

mark fellman wrote:

Clint,
You don't know me from Adam, so for you to call me a fool is pretty
rude.   When you are done puking, maybe you could point out the "lies".
Since you have made the claim that I didn't check the facts, why don't
you prove them wrong if you are so certain, then you can prove I am the
fool!
Bush's fault's pale in comparison?  First of all, I find it offensive
that you think the unnecessary deaths of over 1000 Americans in Iraq
pales in comparison to anything that you can point towards Kerry.

I don't have to prove anything,  with your particular bent, anything I
point out to you, you will spin your own way, but for those that are
interested in looking further into it, take a look at:
moveon.org
or
http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=64326

What does where I live have to do with anything? I don't make any
assumptions about you because of where you are from.

Oh, California is spelled with a "C" and this bastion of liberalism has
a Republican governor.  How did that happen?

And lastly, if you want to make any more personal attacks, why don't
you take them off list? Otherwise, I'm sure everyone would love to hear
some constructive points.