-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of D.R. Jones
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 11:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Didn't Mean To Start Problem

Yo Dudes,

Didn't mean to start a political discussion, just wanted to comment on
potential problem regarding our cars.  So I posted my comments which I
will do anytime I feel that something might affect our cars - got it!!

D.R. Jones
1972 El Camino
1972 Monte Carlo
1957 Chev