Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 10:01 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Cover of SHP. Our Boy...

Thanks Wayne!  Is it Chevy High Performance?  Which issue?  While on PT04
they did a photo shoot but I kinda gave up on it - until now!  Cool.  :)

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/index.htm

Pulled the Mail out of the Box.. andto my SURPRIZE a Bright Yellow 66
El Camino o the Cover.. I walked back accros the street ( so not to get run
over ) and sure ENOUGH it was the Beatuiful El Camino of Herb Lump ,
as big as you please on the cover,
PLuse a number of more pictures and a nice write up on page 38... A
True cover story.......
BIMO ... this a car you must see in person, to REALLY
appreciate....all he done and his attetion to DETAIL...
.

Congrats.... Herb

Wayne ACES # 1556 TC # 186