Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] cigarette smoke?

> From: "Jack Thorpe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [Chevelle-list] cigarette smoke?
> Sorry to bother you all for such a small concern. When I bought the 66 it had really bad upholstery. And it had a lot of cigarette smoke smell.  Well I had the interior redone but the fine gentleman who redid the upholstery  also smoked. So I have this great interior but it smells of smoke. Anyone have an idea to rid of the smell.?  Nothing against smoking but I don't.<

I think it sucks that the guy that did your interior smoked it up.
Ask him how you're supposed to get the smell out.
Did you pay him yet?
Since that will probably get you nowhere,
maybe you can get a used car lot to clue you in to what they use when they recondition cars.

Pete Geurds
Douglassville, PA