Phil, They are indeed good folks. About growing up: It's never too late to
have another happy childhood.
Mike
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Herbs my hero

> Mike:
> Herb's no dummy!  Of course he mentioned Carol.  And why do you think he
has AC in the Elky?  I know them from the shows in the MD area and aside
from an incredible car, he's got this wonderful person to share it with.
She makes the car look even better.  Herb's an OK person too.  All kidding
aside, just one of the reasons that makes this hobby of ours so enjoyable,
is meeting people like this and many of you other guys online as well.  The
car, Herb & Carol are all deserving of a major cover article.  BTW Mike, why
do you want to grow up??   Everyone have a great weekend.  In the MD area on
Sunday there's the Show Before the Snow in Westminster.  Put on by F%#D
people but a big, good location show.

Holleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> >I got a copy of the Jan CHP at Auto Zone today. Nice photos and write on
Herb's Elky. And the man is smart enough to mention Mama's name in the
article. I know Carol appreciated that. When I grow up I want to be just
like Herb cause he's my hero.