At 04:27 PM 11/5/2004, you wrote:

I'm thinking maybe it's a problem I'm having with Outlook. I had a rule to move Chevelle List files to another folder and started getting errors saying it couldn't move the messages but it did anyway and made 3 copies of each. Still getting errors even though the rule has been deleted. It's only happening with e-mails from the list so I may have to redirect my @chevelles.com address to another one of my mail handlers.

Sorry for the triple e-mails. This one is going straight from my provider online and not through Outlook. Please let me know if it happens with this one.

Again, sorry...

Dale

Is there a McIntosh virus going around? I just had five copies from Dan!! Only this one from you though.

BL