John, Powder coating is not an option as it requires oven baking. Use a good quality urethane with a flattening agent to get a 60 percent gloss. I use Imron,, but most good paint suppliers can give you what you need.
Mike Holleman
----- Original Message -----
From: John
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 6:34 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Dash board paint....

Hi People.....I am stripping and refinishing the dashboard of my 66...I was wondering what kind of paint to use on it...If anybody has any suggestions....I was thinking of getting it powdercoated as there is a shop close by that can do that for me..Or..Is there a good durable paint out there that I need to know of......Thanx.......John Palmer