From: Trooper
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 4:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] body rotisserie

I built my own using some of Mike Pell's plans and some of my own mods (
built mine quite a bit stronger than his).
 Jim, I would love to see how you integrated hydraulics into yours. The only
problem with mine is lifting it to the levels I want. I was going to use a
cable looped over the vertical end with a crank hoist on each end.

Trooper