Thanks Chuck; I think I am going to stick with the Wilwood kit and just
revert back to the original upper arms.

I did get a few emails off post about the Hotchkis A arms - the spindles
actually do move; I meant to say in my original post that they don't spin
around freely as I *would* think they should.

-Graham