I get the same ones Herb gets, except for Sport Bike, and a few more club mags
also.  Same reason-subscriptions are cheap.  Keeps you on top of what's
happening & how to stuff.
And you get to see cars like Herb's on the covers!!
The advertisements are also a good way to obtain catalogs & websites.  These
cos want to promote & sell their products.

Most of the mags have diff articles from each other every month unless a really
super car gets newly completed and entered in a major show.  Then they all seem
to highlight the same car within a few month period.  You could probably get by
with a few select mags that fit your style & goals but you might miss a good
article and some great pics & stories.  For about $150 a year you can get them
all.  The problem I have is the time to read them all.  They tend to stack up &
then I read about 10 at a time.  I find I read more during the winter months
when I'm not tinkering, cleaning and showing.  They also make you offers you
can't refuse.  I've got some subscriptions that are paid ahead for over 5 years
and only cost a few dollars a year when averaged out.  Just go with what your
time & wallet allow.  If you miss an article, a copy is always available from
somebody and even some public libraries have them.  Good Luck with your 66
Elky.

Phil G.  65 SS  MCC#36  ACES#555  TC#1766  VCCA  LGC  AMCA