Maybe you were subscribed with two e-mail addresses?  I know I am subscribed with two so that I can send e-mail from my client or from my webpage.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rhonda Scott
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 6:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Garage heater

Hi!   I was subscribed to the mailing list and member of tech forum.  I unsubscribed but I'm getting these replies from everybody that I don't know and are not even to me.  What can I do to stop getting these replies from people?  Any suggestions?  Oh, I even got a confirmation email when I unsubscribed. Go figure! haha!

Rhonda