Better try to get your room(s) now...
It won't cost you anything if you cancel, but could cost you a lot more if you wait too long.

I got the very last room at the Hampton about 6 weeks ago  (last room at the time anyway), and they even upgraded me to the big suite.  :-)   Talk about lucky....

Good luck, hope to see you there!
Mike

Clint Hooper wrote:

No,I usually wait till the last minute,Bill. <grin>Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
A.C.E.S. #1650
1969 El Camino Protourer
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm