In a message dated 12/7/2004 3:43:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

At 02:07 PM 12/7/2004, you wrote:
I made that decision last year,Bill. The Power Tour was ok,I guess,but this year we're heading for Chevelle-abration.
Clint Hooper

Have you tried to get hotel reservations yet?  I've heard that rooms are scarce because of a music festival in Nashville that weekend.  A buddy called the Hampton & they said that they were full.  I think I'll wait until later this year when I'll know for certain that I'm going.

BL

       Sounds like I need to start in Birmingham instead of Nashville since I live in Georgia.  Really looking forward to it this time. I'll get there one way or another.
Bob Haggard