I would definitely get him a Trunk Monkey for Christmas
check Chevelle news letters for details , they may be available for the holidays
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 8:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] ACES Membership

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if $40.00 is a good price for an ACES membership for my dad. He just picked up his restored 66 Chevelle SS (He bought it new and spent a fortune getting it fixed- but it has been his dream for the past 20 years).
I thought it might be a nice Christmas gift. The car looks so good that he is afraid to drive it. Seriously! He bought a new 28'NASCAR series enclosed trailer and had the restoration guy load it. It's been in the trailer ever since.
Thanks
Steve
Steve:
I went the other way.... I gave my one son a membership for Christmas. He picked up a BB 68
early last year to "restore" so he could keep up to the old man.... ..

BUT I can only HOPE that you can somehow, someway get him to DRIVE the darn thing... Total Waste sitting in a garage...even worst sitting inside a trailer ...hell at least in the garage you can walk out at 3 AM flip the lights on and look at the darn thing...

Bob Griffiths
    68 SS 396 Chevelle
    64 72 76 79 & 95 Corvettes