Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 4:44 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Headers suggestions

I have a 66 with the stock 396, 325 hp, 4 sp . I would like to install a set of headers and am looking for what fits and works well and what doesn't. I assume the Hooker competition will fit, but I'd hate to have to "ding" them to get clearance. Also they are 2" diameter, are they too big for my application?  I'll never go nuts with the engine, but maybe a little more cam, intake and carb in the future. I thought I'd start with headers. Suggestions, thanks for the input.

Mark