Well, there's another swap meet coming up at Jim R. Miller park, which is just a few miles away from both of us... I think it's on the weekend of the 19th. It's a crap-shoot whether or not they have anything, but my dad is taking one of his '63 Impalas up there to sell, so we'll be hanging out most of the day. Hopefully the weather will be better.
Have you tried any of the local glass houses for your windshield? I know my dad has found mid '60s glass locally for some of his cars. I need one for my '69, and I hope I won't have a problem finding it..I just haven't looked yet.
--
Shawn Price
Senior Network Engineer