From: André-Tigergutt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] First ride
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:39:16 +0100

Congrats !

Full Revs!!!
André - Tigergutt

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 3. februar 2005 20:52 To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net Subject: [Chevelle-list] First ride

In June of 1972 I rode home from the hospital in my father's red 66
Chevelle SS.  It was my first ride in a car.  I rode home in the front
seat in my mother's arms.

I wanted to carry on this tradition with my family, so I finally
replaced my heater core (it went out about 11 years ago)and installed
rear seatbelts for the carseat (the old ones were gone when I bought my
car in 1986).

I'm happy to announce that my new baby son, George Harrison Lentz, took
his first ride in a car by coming home from the hospital in my red 70
Chevelle SS.

Now the only question is what year Chevelle will he be bringing his
children home from the hospital in?  My wife says a 64, but I'm hoping
for a 65 or 67.  Either way, I can't wait to get him in the garage with
me and see what he eventually picks.

Proud dad,
Steve Lentz