In a message dated 2/6/2005 2:31:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hey Guys,

            I recently purchased a 69 chevelle Malibu and am in the process of restoring it.  One problem I ran into is the dash harness.  I canât get the lights to work. Iâve replaced the bulbs, fuses, and light switch.  Still nothing.  If anyone has any other ideas or tips besides buying a whole new harness for a fortune Iâm open to anything.  Thanks, Ron Winkler

Did you hook up all the grounds and clean the sockets of any rust they may have had?  Also take a small wire brush to the contacts on the bulb sockets as well as the back of the gauge housing to clean it up.

Tom