From: mike f [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:00 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] RE: Chevelle-list Digest, Vol 19, Issue 17

Dan, I wanted to add my thoughts as I had several
things chromed over the years. You, pretty much, have
the price range. $200 or so per bumber is about right.
I used a company called Superior in Houston. They go
to the DFW swap meets. I also used a Harley shop
called Show-n-go chrome. You might want to think about
that. Bikes are real popular these days and if the
bumpers don't not need any work, that might be a good
option. Otherwise find a company that can fix the
bumper right and then chrome it so it will last. Hope
this helps

regards
mike