Does anyone know of a good list like this one for third gen and fourth gen camaros?

Just in case anyone knows of this issue… I just bought an 85 z28 and took the steering column apart to tighten it up a bit since everyone likes to use the wheel as a lift when getting out of the car.  After putting it together I now find that the lock cylinder is extra hard to turn and doesn’t really want to break free from the locked position (I have to turn the wheel back and forth quite a bit to get the cylinder to unlock.  I’m going to take it apart this weekend to take another look.  I only had it a day before I messed with it that but I noticed sometimes it would do the same thing before I did anything, I figured it was because the column was so loose  Now I am guessing my tightening it up just made it worse…  I’ve done this on my old camaros and a few times on my Chevelle.  So... it is confusing me J

I know this isn’t a Camaro list but.. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

JB