Here is my 69 Malibu that I just recently re-mounted the body back onto
the frame. I do see where the other mount would go in the frame and put
an arrow pointing to it on the pic. However, I see no place where the
body would touch the top of this mount. What am I missing?

http://home.earthlink.net/~csmartin33/images/body%20mount.jpg

                            Steve