Tom,
You are right,Late Great Chevys did take over N.C.O.A. My friend tells me that Mark was going to be a correspondent or such with them. He also informes me that Mark is selling in A.C.E.S. the last issue, perhaps a way to get in touch with him. I would also offer to you this telephone number listing for [EMAIL PROTECTED] Meekins in High Point N.C.>>(336) 841-4700, it's worth a try. Good Luck and keep us informed. I am fortunate to have the first edition as well as the second edition published August 1989.
Brent (beauvelle)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Looking for a Book
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:36:56 EST

In a message dated 2/21/05 12:31:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I would suggest you get in touch  with A.C.E.S. It is my understanding
they
 took over where N.C.O.A. left off. Let us know if it works . >>

Actually Late Great Chevys took over the NCOA, the book has been taken off
the market for some time now. The only thing I can do is keep an eye out for
it, never know where it may pop up.

Tom

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.