Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 Chevelle Doors...

Kyle If all of the inner sheetmetal has been cut out, you are probably better off looking for replacement doors. Hopefully intact doors. IF you tried to reinstall the inner sheetmetal, it would probably need to be aligned within a gnats butt. Any discrepancy in the alignment and the windows wouldn't seal correcty, may bind & who knows what else. I'm sure that its doable, but the cost in time & effort may make it impractical . Also if you buy the doors intact, no concerns with locating all of the minor bits & pieces.