Dave,
     man I would be more nervous than a mouse in an Eagle's nest. You
KNOW they are going to be assessing every little thing about you, how
you dress, your manners, if you talk with your mouth full, how you would
fit in with others, and who knows what else could trip you up? You have
gone too far to let the slightest thing blow it for you now.

I wonder if we have any supervisors here that can give interview tips
for you?