From: Wayne
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] hood ornament question

My OLD eyes are getting bad and my Confuser screens small.. But it dose look like one of the aftermarket hood ornaments  JC Whitney and Penn-Jersey use to sell.
a popular one in our area was a Swan type bird with plastic  wings in a V configuration.  You could install a lamp in the base that defused the light through the solid base illuminating the wings... UGLY......

Wayne