----- Original Message -----
From: KW

I really don't know yet, I need to find an exterior AC box so I can see what really needs to be done.
Although the Vintage air unit I had was not on a Chevelle it left all kinds of room on the firewall, everything was moved to the interior, but it is REALLY inadequate - won't cool OR heat and lets hope you never need to defog the windshield.
I plan on running a small block so space really isn't a concern, and there is no way this car will ever be a concours restoration so I am not concerned with changing the firewall to suit the installation. I think that recreating the ductwork will be the biggest challenge.
Keith