What good would a 'smugglers' box be if everyone knew where they were?  :-)

-Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clint Hooper
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 12:25 AM
To: Rick Schaefer; The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Smugglers Box

The bed panels could have been replaced on my 69 but my former 68's body was
all original. My family owned that car for thirty two years and I owned it
for ten of those. If the box was there,I sure never knew it.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino ProTourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger