Well, I am not making much head way with this tach.  Apparently, with this a
non-OEM type tach and cannot locate any documentation on it.

Is there any tricks I can do to figure out the wiring; like with a ammeter
or another tool - without arbitrarily just hooking up wires (I would hate to
blow this up!) ?

Thanks!

-Graham