Sent: 3/8/2005 9:40:57 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] A-Arms

I just removed the rear end from my 68 Chevelle tonight.  I am now getting ready to dismantle the front suspension.  I have heard both good and bad about keeping and reusing the a-arms and control arms.  Anybody input and opinion is appreciated.  It will help me make up my mind.  Thanks to all.

Ryan