-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mark fellman
Sent: 12. mars 2005 07:53
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] headlights

So, I get in my car to drive home from work and my lights won't go on,
the parking lamps and tail lights, brakes and reverse lamps all work,
just not the headlamps.  Then after fiddling with the switch, none of
the lights work, except for the brake lights.  Fuses are all fine.  Now
what should I do?  I'm guessing it is the headlight switch and it seems
it is easy to get the switch.  Now what should I do?  Thanks in
advance.
Mark

71 SS Chevelle Convertible