Real dumb question.  I have the rear reservoir on the master cylinder feeding the front brakes.  Is this wrong?

Larry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:23 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Brakes - 65 Chevelle

Can't figure this out.  Have disks on the front (early camaro) and stock drums on the rear.  Installed a new  8" brake booster and master cylinder, and a Tilton prop, valve on the rear brakes.  After bleeding the brakes I still can't get sufficient pressure to the fronts even with the rears restricted 100% (valve all the way in) to get acceptable front braking.

The front calipers are single piston.  It all worked before I installed the booster.  It has good vacuum.

Any suggestions? Copy Dave

Larry Williams