Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 10:14 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Frame and tranny

Dave,
I looked at your website.  Good job on the 69 by the way.  I noticed that your frame looked like it was powder coated?  If so, are you happy with it?  Also, it looks like you changed from an automatic to manual??  I couldnt really tell.  Anyway, did you use a kit to do it?  Which one and how well did it work??

Thanks for your time
Ryan