Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 10:21 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Impala SS help

I've got a question not related to Chevelles but to Impalas.   There is an estate sale where I live and one of the items up for bid from the deceased is a very well restored 64 Impala SS.  How do I tell if it is a clone or real SS Impala?   Also, what ball park figure do you think that it is worth.   I plan to bid on it.  What are the more rare options to look for?   I see this car on e-bay for 7 to 10 thousand.   Any hunch, guess, or good estimate will do.   Thanks!

--Todd G.