Thanks everyone, I referred him to Gaylords. He lives in Modesto so it's not too far.

Larry
----- Original Message -----
From: Wayne
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 6:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Fiberglass bed cover

Gaylord in Ca. makes a cover for El Caminos. it is the only manufacture  that I know of producing hard lids for them..

I installed on last year on my 85 Elcy and am vary happy with the fit and  finish. The smooth black gel coat is flat and straight.
 go to there web site and search for a local dealer.  The Big re=pop houses also carry them,,, Honest Charles in Tenn. is where I got mine,the Elcamino store. EC parts OPG all carry them..

Wayne