Actually GUIDE is the more common one that you can get from most of the
parts suppliers. I know where to get the BPC ones though.

John Nasta

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Wayne
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 10:36 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] FW: help needed w/a part #

There are  TWO different turn signal switches used in 1964/1966  NONE TILT .
One is a Guide and the other one is stamped BPC.
These switches are  not interchangeable....
The most common is BPC.. Most big re-pop houses have them.. not sure where
you located Jim
Luttys Chevy Warehouse side  Pittsburgh PA has both  724-265-2988 and so
dose Dick at True Connections #  1 800 600 4144

Gl

Wayne