I would be interested in the curise setup and column

Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]   thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry Shouse
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:07 AM
To: Chevelle List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Parting Out 72 Malibu

Hi Everyone,

I'm parting out a 72 Malibu. This was an AC car with cruise control. Can anybody use any parts? Some of the items available:

- steering colmn

- cruise control unit that was mounted on inner fender.

- heater box and ducts

- AC components that hang on the firewall (I don't have compressor , hoses or brackets)

- dash - sweep speedo, mostly all there but the plastic parts on dash are broken here and there. Got AC controls though.

- front bench seat - complete but has a few tears in driver's seat area and one of the head rest has a tear.

- rear window glass

- read quarter windows with regulators

- both door windows with regulators (the doors are actually complete but real rough

- flat hood

- rear bumper - has the lights still in them. Lenses look good. I think buffing will shine it up good enough for a driver.

I'm getting ready to take the body to the scrap yard. It's too rusted out to restore.... Chassis, engine, etc will be kept. I have a 68SS body on the way.  I'll be shipping from Zip 34711 Orlando area. Please call if you have questions 407-383-4504

Thanks,

Larry Shouse