Outstanding!! Congratulations!

I hope he grows up to make you a very proud father!!

Rich
----- Original Message -----
From: John Fig
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 3:01 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] new addition to the FIG clan

Hey All
Just wanted to annouce the arrival of my first born Bowen Chase Figuracion.  He was born March 23rd @ 4:42pm (he wouldn't wait til 4:54...) in LaPlata, Maryland.  He was 7lbs 6.9oz and 19.5".  Both mommy and baby came home on saturday and are doing just fine. Needless to say that we are very happy to have our new bundle of joy!!!  Here are links to a few pictures, first is of Me and Bowen and second is a picture of grandpa FIG with Bowen.

So keep an eye out cause there's a new FIG coming to a show near you... We plan to make the trip with the little guy to Chevelle-a-bration and to the MCC show in June.

Now the wife says I need to get the 70 done so that little Bowen has a car of his own to ride in!

JJ Fig

Do you Yahoo!?