I would do it too if money were no object. I'd rustproof all the panels on
the inside too.

Latest from DII is that you can buy the car in 35 pieces, and body shops can
buy jigs, but they can't market it as a kit or a complete body.

John Nasta



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 3:27 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] the 69 Camaro convertible body saga

Although the cost would be high..I think these build your own 69
camaros would be worth it.  You start from scratch and buy the options
you want..the suspension, drivetrain, interior..no not a stocker but a
nice $XX,XXX.XX car that is brand new.  Way better than most GM
offerings these days..can you say new GTO?  yuck..
     Instead most of us have to shell out good money to find a good
solid car..then add the same $XX,XXX.XX to make it close to new?

Walt
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~wbainey/CHEVELLE.htm

----- Original Message -----
From: Clint Hooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, April 4, 2005 3:16 pm
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] the 69 Camaro convertible body saga

> I might be interested when Dynacorp builds the Camaro coupe body.
> The only
> ragtops I like are Corvettes.
> Clint Hooper
> H&H Custom,owner
> 1969 El Camino ProTourer
> 2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger
> http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "mike f" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>
> > I'll tell ya what. I have always been a Chevelle fan
> > more so than Camaro. But I'd think about it for a new
> > body 1969 built however I wanted. My checkbook would
> > be the only limit.  How about you?
> > mike fry
>
>
>
>


Reply via email to