Dennis,
I was in San Fran last summer on vacation. I was there for 3 days and the
traffic was unbelievable. I dont know how you do it all the time. I guess
if I would have known my way around a little better it would have helped.
Next time we go there I will let you know! We fly there and meet up with
friends from Sacramento (they flew back to Iowa this last week) and then we
drive to Tahoe. Only the best place on earth!!
Ryan
- Re: [Chevelle-list] For a living... Ryan Langstraat
- RE: [Chevelle-list] For a living... The Hanks
- Re: [Chevelle-list] For a living... Geoffrey Barnett
- RE: [Chevelle-list] For a living... Dan Mascheck
- Re: [Chevelle-list] For a living... mark fellman
- Re: [Chevelle-list] For a living... Dennis Kiernan
- Re: [Chevelle-list] For a living... Copocloner
- RE: [Chevelle-list] For a living... The Hanks
- Re: [Chevelle-list] For a living... Mike Holleman
- Re: [Chevelle-list] For a living... Matthew Post
- Re: [Chevelle-list] For a living... Richard M. Pruett

