Hi,
Hope this helps,

This is the style of brackets I am familiar with that Goodmark makes, they are just like original.
http://www.goodmarkindustries.com/grphx/GM%20Car%20Photos/4031-507-66S.jpg

Here is a pic w/ them installed, I believe this is the RH side as if you are sitting in the back seat
http://www.goodmarkindustries.com/grphx/GM%20Car%20Photos/4031-507-66S%20Installed.jpg

Here is a bigger pic of the floor to compare and get your bearings from,
http://www.goodmarkindustries.com/grphx/GM%20Car%20Photos/4030-500-64LR%20COLOR.jpg

Thanks,
Gene Smith
a.k.a. usa1chevelleguy

Visit my Home Page or eBay Store for deals on restoration parts from Gene's General Store
www.genesgeneralrestorationparts.com or Toll Free 866-347-2181
Mon. - Fri. 8a.m. - 6p.m. EST
Closed Weekends
FAX 260-495-9240

----- Original Message ----- From: "J. Brady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] bucket seat tracks

Hi Gene,

I used a pair that I got from OPG or one of those guys
some time back when I put them in, and they already
had the studs mounted in them.  I don't remember there
being a specific location for them being apparent on
the floor-  However, my car originally came w/a bench
seat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jim

--- Gene's General Restoration Parts
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
 Are you using the factory style mounting bracket
that welds to the floor
pan? They are formed to fit the floor in the correct
spots and are cheap
compared to the time it takes to make some from
scratch.