Time to move on to another toy.  If someone is looking for a good one, my '68 with a new 468 genVI is listed for sale by a local ( Dallas) shop that sells the older cars.  Go to www.fast440.com and look for the blue Chevelle.  Price is good since I put close to 40 in it between April when I got it and October.  Needs A/C hoses to the new compressor.  It was just easier to tell the engine builder to just get a new one of whatever it needed.

Don't it figure...get it in April - start of the season -  give it to my wrench for a new motor and suspension and brakes upgrades, get it back in October when the season id pretty much done, put it up and sell it in April.  I don't think I really want to know what those easy, around my part of town, 300 miles or so are going to cost me net.  What a hobby!

Best regards to you all.  I'm gonna stay on the list in the background.  Always interesting things.

Scott
Dallas