I don't know if anybody else picked up on this but, in Oct of last year there was a heated discussion about politics. There was a horse butt then that wrote all in lower case letters much like cloner, e.e.cummings wanna be, and was very opinionated and insulting much like our cloner pal. Just wonder if we are infected with the same virus under a different name.

Anyway, can we please move on down the road; this BS is so counter productive.

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Krister Meister" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] New to the El Camino world ( tell it like it is)

Cloner,

Your opinion attacked someone's project.  You also did it in the presence
of your peers, who all share the same interest in Chevelle's and a like.
Some of your peers stepped up, like many would, if a friend was attacked
verbally or physically.  You then proceed to call those who stepped up
"loser" (should have been plural).  You say you have 20 years experience
working on Chevelle's, hopefully during that same time you have learned how
to respectively treat people and have acquired the integrity to apologize
for your actions, learn from it and move on.  I think you have a pretty
good idea of how the List of your peers expects we treat each other.  If
you disagree, perhaps you should find a new list where people like you and
your opinions will be tolerated.

Krister

Cloner wrote:

i only said you might want to rethink restoring this type of car, hence
the word might, it my opinion, its not worth the time, and effort, i did
not write it in stone, but now that i have ignored all the loser that
replied to me opinion,, it make the list alot more infomative, not having
to sift though your dumb idea's, and stupid questions. i have twenty years
tearing down and rebuilding 69 chevelle's i know every screw nut and bolt
the the car, and there are alot of people here who need my experence, and
value my knowledge, this is a chevelle list , 64 to 72 only,,