Hey guys,

            I’m getting around to finishing up my chassis on my 69 and starting in on the body.  I want the back to sit up higher than stock and was wondering if anybody has done this and what setup they went with spring and shock wise?  I have a set of pretty big tires, they rub on any bump in the road, and I’m going to have to go smaller so I don’t damage the quarters but I don’t want to loose the height in the back.  Any advice would be great thanks

ps im also looking for a 396 4 bolt main and rear disk brakes if anybody is selling or knows where I can go thanks again