Sounds like the start of a party

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clint Hooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] interior questions

Yeah,I plan on making it down either Friday or Saturday. Maybe a few of us
can get together. I know Rick Schaefer is going.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino ProTourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Somers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

hey, Clint
Don't forget the inside of the door skins and panels as well.  Enough
layers
will greatly reduce road noise from the doors and when you shut the door
it
will close like a Bentley - that nice dull thump - without a rattle. I
put
at least 2 layers on anything metal I could find.  Dow Jones value of
Dynamat stock went up right after I did my sound comp cars, then my '55
and
then the Chevelle. Hell, I started to put some on my dog just to shut him
up. No wife jokes here, but I thought about it once. Divorced her
instead....it was actually cheaper than Dynamat in that instance.

By the way, you going to the Pate swap meet at the Ft Worth Roundy Round
track this weekend?...I think's it's this weekend.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clint Hooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:57 PM