My name is Don, I live in the Cincinnati Ohio area & I'm 50 years old. I
make my living as a police sergeant for a suburban city police dept. I've
been a cop for over 21 years. Before that I was an auto mechanic. I
currently own a 1968 Malibu that was originally an L79 (325hp 327) 4 speed
car. It is now a 400hp .. 355"... 4 speed.
My first chevelle was a 67 SS 396 4spd I bought around 1973. Then I had a 69
SS a couple of years later. I've also owned several Mopars & even a couple
of F**d muscle cars. I got my current Chevelle about 3 years ago but I think
that I'm going to put it up for sale so I can buy another house. But not to
worry, I'll buy another muscle car (probably another Chevelle) in the next
year or so.
This is a great list & I've always enjoyed reading about everyone's cars &
how they meet all of the challenges of owning these cars.
Don

.... Just sitting here thinking about the average age of the Chevelle  guy
or gal Last week everyone wondered what everyone did for a living, I just
wondered what the ages are and when they got their fist Chevelle.