Good luck finding a new one Bob!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob G
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 12:28 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Sold the 68 now back in the market

Just went out this morning for gas and some guy follows me all the way into
my driveway...

He liked the car  so much he offered me a deal I just could not refuse...
especially as I just yesterday wrote the check out for the Insurance...(did
not mail it yet however....lol) ..
Maybe he was into or sold drugs because he came back within an hour....test
drove the car..with me in the passengers seat.....and gave me good old hard
cash.....no checks just plain old cash...

An hour after he left I walked into the garage...No 68... WTF... discovered
I already miss the car..... (shades of guilt ..I guess)... But then again I
can now begin a search for a replacement... which is kind of fun ..  I HOPE

Bob Griffiths
Chevelle-Less for the first time in 20 years ...