Also in my travels today, I spotted a Dusk Blue Metallic 69 El Camino getting onto the highway a bit ahead of me. I had to scramble to catch up to him, but then I whizzed past him, then let him catch up and we shouted some props to each other. His car was in nice shape. Just at the point where we were side by side for a few seconds, the highway split and we went our separate ways. I wondered if there were any other Chevelle fans on the road seeing our two almost identical cars side by side just by pure coincidence. His was a standard El Camino, still sporting 350 front marker bezels and no moldings around the doorframes. I didn't notice whether or not he still had the standard hood. Nice ride though.