Cc: <Chevelle-list@chevelles.net>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 6:54 AM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] GM- Ford

I agree - Ford truly has perfected the retros and it is in the key lines,
lights and emblems that get carried over. 1970 Chevelle would be my vote.
Always thought it was the best and toughest looking. However, my wife fell
in love with the '66 - '67 body style and it has really grown on me too.

Krister
'66 SS #'s

But if they remake the Chevelle, camaro, or firebird they'll just hire some
Australian team like they did for the gto and end up with another crappy
remake like the charger with four doors. What they need to do is just copy
ford and keep most of the body lines and just smooth a few things out. I
wonder what year they'd pick for a remake of the Chevelle though?? -RJ